E³.series has accumulated many very good references in the market segment 'Mil / Aero' (aircraft, tanks, military vehicles, marine, 'intelligent weapons', etc.) over the years.
With its simple user interface, E³.series satisfies all the demands the industry attaches to functionality, quality and document control when designing and developing products.
Download Whitepaper: Mil/Aero Edition (PDF)
- one system; - ’overall’ as well as ’detailed’ engineering
- true object handling; block diagram, schema and harness layout
- assure quality throughout documentation changing objects once
- integrated electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic design
- complete harness design including interface to 3D routing solutions
- integrated harness manufacturing module (’formboard’/’nailboard’)
- sharing development ressources working in a MultiUser environment
- hierarcical design ; ’Top Down’ – ’Bottom-Up’ systems design
- proven technology used by world leading companies
- load signals & connector data from your PCB design systems
- unique rule-based handling of options and variants
- revision management with well documented revision history
- topology designer
- functional design
- automatic wiring generator
- interface to simulation/analyze
- communicate relevant engineering data from/to databases, excel, etc.
- direct access to datasheets and certificates relevant to included equipment
Casestudy: ATK increases cable design productivity for space shuttle booster replacement (PDF)